Meeting Point International is a globally positioned, destination management company headquartered in the Bavarian capital Munich, Germany. After the opening of the first office in Dubai in 2009 other destinations followed within a short period of time. Today Meeting Point International is among the leading Destination Management Companies in over 40 destinations in 19 countries and supplies to more than 450 partners. Meeting Point International is part of the FTI Group, the fourth largest tour operator in Europe which provides solidness to all our partners. It helps by providing unique resources, purchasing power & financial stability. We provide our partners with a myriad portfolio of products and services that include; accommodation, transfers, excursions, round trips, VIP services and MICE. We work with our clients to ensure we deliver what is best for their business model.
Meeting Point International encompasses:
- A global network of 19 destination management companies in 43 destinations
- Meeting Point Global; a leading B2B provider for all possible sourcing of dynamic content obtained via hotels’ direct connectivity, channel managers, extranet, bedbanks and other third party product providers.
- Youtravel, a bed bank by Meeting Point International
- Project Beagle, a software development company focused on developing the next level of automation in the tourism industry
- LABRANDA Hotels & Resorts, a fast growing hotel group comprising of more than 50 hotels in 10 countries and growing, fully managed by Meeting Point International.
Meeting Point International holds exclusive content and has strong bonds with a great network of local suppliers for touristic products and services. Hence, we provide our business clients with:
- Contracts with more than 10,000 hotels
- More than 60 Meeting Point Hotel Management, owned or managed hotels
- Transport fleet and a large network of transfer suppliers
- 16 Nile cruise ships
- Up to 4000 excursions
- Ready to book round trips
- Car rentals
Our passion to excel is empowered by a team of more than 4,000 employees around the Board of Directors, (Roula Jouny, Alexie Tabone and Carsten Becker), who ensure our clients’ competitiveness in their respective source markets, deliver a constant up-to-date portfolio of products and services, and deliver a warm welcome for travelers at their respective destinations.