We are a Destination Management Company based in Malta, part of Meeting Point International, a family of Destination Management Companies in 20 countries and 40 destinations world wide. For more information visit our website at: www.meetingpointmalta.com
Meeting Point Malta is a leading incoming agent on the island providing accommodation, leisure activities and land arrangements for a number of tour operators selling the Destination Malta in several European countries. We operate state of the art IT systems and apply cutting edge techniques and strategies in Tourism Management.
- Input requested information into the invoicing system, to verify whether the amount requested in the invoice matches the amount on the system.
- Process the necessary invoices in a timely and efficient manner to ensure that the relevant counts and targets are met.
- Close matching invoices by submitting the detailed amounts for the payment process.
- Direct invoices presenting discrepancies between amounts presented on the invoice and amounts on system for further investigation and resolution.
- Analytically review and process information presented in the invoices to avoid classification of invoices as problematic when unnecessary.
- Organise materials and invoices for filing, in accordance with established procedures.
- Attend to all relevant internal communication through email.
- Advanced Level of Education (preferably in Accounts)
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Good numeracy skills
- Microsoft office tools knowledge, especially Excel
- Flexibility and able to work under pressure
- Thinks outside the box and has eye for detail
- Accepts Responsibility
Benefits offered to our employees:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Annual increments based on performance
- Fitness Benefit Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Smart / Casual Dress Code
- Career Progression Opportunities
- State of the art office environment with ample parking spaces
At Meeting Point Malta, we constantly offer opportunities for career development through a structured induction and career path. If you are interested in joining us, please apply through the online application form, hereunder.