We are a Destination Management Company based in Malta, part of Meeting Point International, a family of Destination Management Companies in 20 countries and 40 destinations world wide.
Meeting Point Malta is a leading incoming agent on the island providing accommodation, leisure activities and land arrangements for a number of tour operators selling the Destination Malta in several European countries. We operate state of the art IT systems and apply cutting edge techniques and strategies in Tourism Management.
- Issuing and processing of Accounts Receivable / Payable invoices including accounting for receipts, reconciliations and credit control
- Handling day to day operational requirements including email requests and other postings as required
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts up to Trial Balance Stage
- Compiling of reports as requested by management
- Repayment Schedule postings: – Split prepayment deductions according to due date
- Advanced Level of Education (preferably in Accounts)
- Proficient in use of MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Good working knowledge of English, with excellent communication skills (written, and verbal)
- Personally responsible
- Highly organized
- Problem solving oriented
Benefits offered to our employees:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Annual increments based on performance
- Fitness Benefit Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Smart / Casual Dress Code
- Career Progression Opportunities
- State of the art office environment with ample parking spaces
At Meeting Point Malta, we constantly offer opportunities for career development through a structured induction and career path. If you are interested in joining us, please apply through the online application form, hereunder.